A Tidy Park is Safe Park
Date & Time
Join Coastal Recovery Community Center as we Mobilize with other organizations around the Nation on September 30th.
The Plan: Meet at CRCC (11 White St) at 10am - Head out to the local parks & Let the day of service begin.
There are several parks in Rockland, Maine to pick from. Some of them are:
- Harbor Park: This park is located at the Rockland Public Landing and has a playground, picnic tables, and benches.
- Merritt Park: Large playground located right outside CRCC and the Flannagan Rec Center
- Kiwanis Playground: Newly remodeled playground located between James St and Warren St
- Sandy Beach: This beach is located on the south end of Rockland Harbor and has a sandy beach area, picnic tables, and benches.
- Buoy Park: This park is located on Tillson Avenue and has a playground, picnic tables, and benches.
- Ocean St Playground: Smaller sized park located across the street from the Rockland YMCA
- Snow Marine Park: This park is located on Mechanic Street and has a boat launch, picnic tables, and benches.