Lafayette Indiana Mobilize Recovery Day of Service
Date & Time
On September 30, 2023, perform at least one act of kindness to someone in need!
- Bring donations to the Recovery Cafe Lafayette (2300 Ferry St, Lafayette Indiana) at 530pm -730pm EST on September 30, 2023!!
- Buy someone in need a meal.
- Buy someone in need a cup of coffee/or drink.
- Donate money to someone in need.
- Pay a bill for someone in need.
Volunteers plan to meet at 530pm EST at the Recovery Cafe Lafayette (2300 Ferry St, Lafayette Indiana) on September 30th to hear from a lineup of recovery speakers and to receive the following donations from the recovery community in Tippecanoe County to be given to people in need across Tippecanoe County! Donations will be going to Lafayette Transitional Housing and Tippecanoe County Community Corrections for people in need.
- Women/Men’s Underwear
- Men/Women’s Socks (any size/color)
- Travel Size Women/Men’s Deodorant
- Travel Size Men/Women’s Razors
- Bulk Packs Chapstick
- Multipack Chips/Cookies/Crackers
- Other non-perishable food items